Saturday, July 01, 2006

A welcome time in Connecticut


Thanks to my new friends at Borders in Waterford. It was hectic to say the least, but enjoyable. My measure is that if I can sell half of the books to people I did not know before the signing, it is a success. And so it was!

If you are near the Crystal Mall, stop in and say hi to Katie and Dawn and the rest of the staff - they are great!

Great seeing some old friends to catch up on old times and what's new in everybody's life. It was great to know that those old friendships developed so many years ago now still hover like swettnes wafting off a gardenia in bloom.

And it was great meeting some other folks that were intersted in Convergence.

Coming home with an empty suitcase was not only comforting on my shoulders, but heartwarming as well - the story of Convergence is soon losing its secret status. I salute you, courageous mem of the HL Hunley. Your courage has touched more souls than you would ever have believed.

On to New Bern!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home